
4 from South Africa Covid-19 negative
Four persons from South Africa who arrived in Negros Occidental last week have tested negative for COVID-19, Provincial Administrator Rayfrando Diaz said Thursday, December 2.All four will remain in quarantine for 14 days from the time of their arrival in Negros Occidental as an extra precaution, Diaz said.They arrived in the province before the national government imposed a ban on the entry of travelers from South Africa, where the feared COVID-19 Omicron variant was first detected.Three of those who arrived in Negros Occidental on November 24, 25 and 26 are consultants of BioPower, a renewable energy power firm. Two are quarantined in a rented house in Calatrava and one in La Carlota City.A returning overseas Filipino from South Africa who arrived in Negros Occidental on ...








