Student electrocuted 

A student  was electrocuted in Sitio Bita, Brgy. Suay, Himamaylan City, Negros Occidental, on Wednesday, June 5. 

The  20-year-old victim was found dead inside the comfort room of her residence in Sitio Bita, the police reported. 

The victim took a bath and  accidentally stepped on an open electric wire resulting in her electrocution, the police said. 

The victim was brought to the  Gov. Valeriano M. Gatuslao Memorial District Hospital where she was declared dead.* 

Secured By miniOrangeSecured By miniOrange