Bacolodnon installing tarpaulin electrocuted

A 26-year-old man suffered second degree burns after he was electrocuted when he touched a live wire while installing a tarpaulin at Lopez Jaena Street in Brgy. 31, Bacolod City, on Monday, October 3.

Lt. Dax Santillan, Bacolod City Police Station 6 acting chief, said the victim was identified as Joemil Dela Cruz of Purok Mainabyanon, Brgy. Singcang-Airport.

The Bureau of Fire Protection team and other volunteer rescue teams immediately helped the victim and took him to a hospital.*

Secured By miniOrangeSecured By miniOrange