A pastor and his neighbor were injured in a fire that destroyed a house at Purok Matinumanon, Brgy. Felisa, Bacolod City, 7 p.m. Tuesday, February 7.
Injured were pastor Sunny Soriano, 62, who sustained minor burns on his right arm and his neighbor Jordan Buga, 39, who had burns on his left hand, the Bureau of Fire Protection reported. Buga was identified as the owner of the house that was destroyed by the fire.
The BFP placed the cost of the destruction at P120,000.
The electricity in Buga’s house fluctuated prompting him to turn off the power through a switch box, but when he turned it on again fire broke out, the BFP said.
The pastor was injured when he turned off the fuse box again and was hit by sparks from the electricity.*