Sagay senior high school student electrocuted 

A senior high school student died after he was  electrocuted in Brgy. Maquiling, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, on  Thursday, May 23. 

The 19-year-old senior high school student climbed a mango tree near the  church at  Purok Katipunan, Sitio Inangtan, to pick  mangoes. 

He was holding a GI-pipe that  accidentally hit an electric wire. 

The neighbors and  family of the victim used a bamboo pole to detach him from the GI-pipe. 

He was rushed to the  Alfredo E. Marañon Sr. Memorial District Hospital but was declared dead on arrival.* 

Secured By miniOrangeSecured By miniOrange