Shadow

Negros returns to normal starting June 1, guv says

Gov. Eugenio Jose Lacson says COVID-19 in Negros Occidental not alarming.*

Negros Occidental will return to normalcy starting Wednesday, June 1, Gov. Eugenio Jose Lacson said Tuesday.

He pointed out that the province-wide curfew will be lifted on Wednesday, and the provincial government will resume a five-day work week.

Lacson said the COVID-19 cases in Negros Occidental remain low and are not alarming.

The active COVID-19 cases in Negros Occidental dropped from 35 last week to 26 on Tuesday, the Provincial Incident Management Team reported.

“We just have to continue to wear masks and observe physical distancing, Lacson said.*

Secured By miniOrange