Ma dies after electrocution

The extension cord that electrocuted the mother.*Bago PNP photo

A mother died after she was electrocuted in her home at Brgy. Calumangan, Bago City, Negros Occidental, on Monday, September 12.

She was identified as Analie Martir, 42.

The victim, who was with her two sons aged 9 and 6, was plugging a rechargeable radio to an extension cord when she was electrocuted, a police report said.

The two boys, who witnessed the incident, immediately called their father for help.

The victim was brought to the Bago City Hospital where she was declared dead on arrival.*

Secured By miniOrangeSecured By miniOrange